- Learn more about the new HCBS Final Rule, determine if your choices are at risk, and access information about your State Transition Plan.
- Contact your legislators and share your concerns with them. You can send them the following resources: the CCC Guidance for States, the legal memo that challenges CMS authority in limiting one’s choices, and this article on 5 Things You Need to Know About Disability Housing and Advocacy.
- Make sure you or your loved one has a Person-Centered Plan that complies with the new HCBS regulations and documents any necessary modifications.
- Share the CCC with organizations you are affiliated with, and ask them to join over 130 organizational members of the Coalition for Community Choice- our voice is louder together! See some of the CCC materials that the CCC has created through our national partnerships.
- Use this form to join the CCC as an individual advocate to connect with other advocates in your state, and subscribe to the mailing list for action alerts.
LIKE and Follow the CCC on Facebook for updates and news from CCC organizations around the country!